Our Client are a leader in energy solutions and consultancies. They pride themselves on making organisations become more sustainable, increase profitability and meet environmental, corporate and legislative targets.
Their client are one of the largest organisations in the UK. They need to deliver significant energy savings through the installation of a Real Time Energy Monitoring (RTEM) systems to offices around the UK.
Key parts of the role:
- Passionate about energy reduction and driving behavioural change programmes through no cost of low cost opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for identifying energy savings and through deployment of RTEM work closely with WCM leads to deliver energy reduction targets
- Ensure communication and reporting is achieved within operational structure at National, Regional and Plant level.
Key Attributes for Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent track record of managing energy demand reduction across a significant portfolio.
- Technically qualified at degree level in BES or Energy Efficiency and is fully chartered or qualified member of an appropriate organisation such as Institute of Energy or CIBSE
- Certified measurement and verification professional (CMVP)
- Proven track record of working at pace and the ability to meet stretch targets
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to go into an exciting senior position with a multi award winning company.
For more information and to apply, please contact [email protected]