On behalf of one of our key clients here at Mclean Ross, a market leader within the energy and sustainability space. We are searching for a Head of Projects to manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects within mechanical, electrical and civil.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse team of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and associated project team members including external and internal service providers
- Provide effective M&E and Civil project management
- To support the Procurement Manager with high value procurement, feeding into the production of tenders and contracts for sub-contract installation work.
- A key member of the Project Leadership team to consider wider business strategy, growth, scalability, performance improvements and develop training and continuous improvements whilst developing own team and assisting others in the leadership and wider teams.
Key skills required:
- 5+ years’ experience leading substantial portfolios of projects
- Strong M&E background
- Experience working in hospital based projects
- Energy services experience
If you would like to hear a little more about the role then please send me your CV and I would be happy to run through full details with you.
Jordan Newton | Recruitment Consultant