In 2015 National Grid launched its Power Responsive campaign to help deliver Demand Side Response (DSR) at scale by 2020.
Join this webinar at 2pm on Thursday, 17th March to find out why and how your business can benefit.
You’ll hear from:
- Paul Lowbridge, Power Responsive Programme Manager at National Grid
- Chris Kimmett, Commercial Manager at Open Energi
- Martyn Newton, University of East Anglia
- Glyn Lee, East of England Co-op
They will share their expertise and experience of Demand Side Response, providing you with an overview of:
- How our energy system is changing and the role of DSR
- The different types of DSR
- How to develop a DSR strategy
- Challenges and lessons learnt from implementing DSR