Our client, a UK energy supplier, seeks a Power Operations Analyst to join their Risk team. The purpose of the role is to help expand the Electricity business through managing complex data and queries as well as supporting the development and delivery of business processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of core electricity processes throughout the contract to cash lifecycle with focus on data flows and industry / customer events.
- Develop requirements to manage data flows, read management, metering and other parts of the end to end operational process.
- Process review and ongoing improvement.
- Resolve operational queries for both customers and internal colleagues.
- Support the wider business as and when projects and priorities arise.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an electricity role and detailed knowledge of end to end electricity supplier processes including industry flows. The salary is £28,000 to £35,000 base plus an excellent benefits package. The role is based in Greater London. Please get in touch with Daniel Acland at McLean Ross if you are interested in this opportunity.