Our client, a global energy consultancy, seeks an European Supplier Network Manager to join their team. The purpose of the role is to develop new and manage the current supplier network while seeking-out additional third-party energy suppliers that meet company standards to effectively deliver procurement solutions and budget certainty to a vast and diverse client base, and to perform thorough due diligence and regulatory analysis to qualify suppliers.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level – Economics, Finance, Maths, Business or Engineering
- Project management skills – ability to manage competing client/supplier demands, liaise with energy suppliers and adhere to internal quality standards often to tight deadlines
- Able to speak additional one or two European languages (French, German, Spanish, Dutch etc.)
In addition, the following experience is required:
- Strong reading, technical writing, and arithmetic skills in concert with advanced expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word software programs.
- Several years of relevant experience, particularly in the areas of energy procurement, utilities, finance, risk management, or quantitative analysis.
- Skill in analysing and interpreting utility, tariff, and wholesale market data. Extensive understanding of operational and regulatory facets of procurement-related flow processes, including production/generation, transmission, capacity, distribution, storage, balancing and other retail-related sales elements.
The role is based in Greater London. The salary is very competitive with a generous benefits package. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on [email protected] if you are interested.