Our client, an established, dynamic and growing company, seeks a Business Development Manager to join their team. The company’s proposition is to fund, design and construct energy efficient buildings for UK companies primarily within the public sector.
The purpose of the role is to develop new clients and manage these relationships as well as existing relationships. The role will focus on demand-side of property energy management and/or the sustainable property sectors. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will develop clients around energy efficiency projects including energy performance contracts.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Building services energy project sales
- Salix finance understanding
- CIBSE Low carbon assessor or other CIBSE qualifications
- Property experience with an understanding of energy efficiency technologies
- Familiarisation with Carbon Trust Energy Efficiency documentation
- A basic knowledge and/or qualification in Measurement & Verification
This is very much a technical sales roles. We are looking for candidates that are keen on building relationships rather than out and out sales. The salary is very competitive and the role is home based. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on [email protected] to apply.