Our client, a business to business energy supplier, seeks a Pricing Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Lead Analyst, the purpose of this role is to help run the power pricing through the provision of modelling skills, market knowledge, pricing techniques, and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of core electricity pricing systems including pricing models and processes for the NHH and HH customers across different products.
- Keep up to date with industry changes and drives changes through.
- Run cost through project, coordinating customer relations, impact analysis and system updates
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including risk, energy, sales, and operations
- Liaise with Sales and ensure the accurate and timely pricing of customer contracts
- Maintain and build pricing model spreadsheets to accurately validate core pricing system data maintenance and pricing outputs.
- Manage operational risk issues around pricing and products. Flag unusual transactions / movements to management.
- Work with outsourcing partners / system supplier to deliver robust processes, systems, and controls
This is a company that prides itself on their culture and values. The role will be based London, with a salary circa £40,000 basic with an excellent benefits package. Please get in touch with Daniel Acland for more information.