Our client, a well-known energy supplier, seeks a National Sales Manager to join their team. The purpose of the role is to effectively manage, develop and motivate the TPI Sales field sales team of Business Development Managers, focusing on performance, adherence to process, and quality standards & activity.
- To source and develop TPI relationships to exceed budget and KPI goals
- Devising and implementing sales strategies to achieve and exceed site and value expectations of the business
- Ensure that data integrity and control is maintained between our client and any TPI involvement
- Manage and develop a team of TPI Business Development Managers
- Develop and maintain a wide variety of senior relationships – internally and externally
Qualifications/Experience required include:
- Graduate calibre with minimum 5 years exceptional sales
- Experience of developing key TPI/Supplier relationships in a business to business environment
- Previous Senior B2B sales management experience
- In depth knowledge of the Gas & Electricity Market
The salary for this role is very competitive with a company car and generous commission structure and package. The role is home based. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on [email protected] to apply.