Up to £450 per day (DOE) 12 months
We are working with a major Energy company who are seeking a Senior project Manager to deliver on one of their key projects (Energy Centre) in London alongside the client (Public Sector).
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the construction project in line with time, cost, quality.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety policies and standards and strive to develop a culture of pro-active H&S management.
- Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including but not limited to; Risk Assessments and Method Statements, Installation programmes, Test and Inspection documentation.
- To manage and deliver a number of large, medium or small projects to time, scope, cost and quality.
- To take full ownership and responsibility to lead end-to-end project delivery from defining project structure and gathering business requirements through planning, to building and implementation.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong M&E Construction PM experience.
- Managed the construction of an Energy Centre with steam services.
- Managed project in occupied environment.
- Strong M&E competence.
- Relevant H&S qualification and competence.
- Experience in delivering projects under NEC contract.
This is an urgent requirement to deliver within a large organisation and manage an exciting project.
To find out more, contact Karam ASAP on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected].