Our client, an award winning design and manufacturer of energy management systems, seeks a Business Development Manager to join their team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a solution into commercial clients who want to attract valuable GRID incentives and be a participant in microgrids and Smart Cities.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new clients and markets
- Develop strategic partnerships including other organisations (Aggregators, DNOs) for commercial bids
- Negotiating with Utility providers and the Grid to achieve the best available incentives (FFR, EFR,STOR) and demand side aggregation
Professional qualities include:
- Knowledge of Utility providers and grid incentives
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with Utility providers and DNOs
- A track record of delivering sales growth and profitability
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious business and develop a significant market. The salary is very competitive with a company car and excellent commission structure. The role is home based however you must live within the M25 corridor. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at [email protected] to apply.