Up to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Generous/Uncapped Bonus Scheme
Would you like to work with a vibrant and ambitious privately owned business?
Do you have considerable knowledge of B2B sales within the energy sector?
Do you enjoy an autonomous role, but with a strong support network of likeminded individuals?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, this role could be for you…
The Great Annual Savings Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the business to business cost reduction sector. Due to the creation of our new Corporate Division, we are seeking to recruit Field Business Development Managers across the UK (Scotland, North, West, East, South West and South East). The purpose of the role is to develop and increase the company’s market share of corporate customers in this highly competitive sector. The role will initially be 100% focused on new business but you will get to retain and renew all the accounts that you win.
In this role the successful candidates will be:
- Developing and maintaining a network of corporate clients and a sales pipeline from within their own geographical territory
- Evaluating and ascertaining customer needs in order to present corporate customers with the best solutions from our product base
- Preparing for, travelling to and hosting their own customer meetings
- Scoping and closing new business opportunities and following up on external leads
- Ensuring that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way and that relevant governance is followed
- Required to achieve company sales targets and additional key performance indicators
- Attending and contributing to regular team meetings
- Be gathering market intelligence and reporting on competitor activity
- Demonstrating genuine team spirit and a willingness to support their colleagues
The ideal candidate will have proven field sales experience, gained in numerous direct acquisitions of large business contracts. With strong interpersonal skills they will be able to negotiate and influence decision makers at all levels, however, they will be customer focused and great at building trust and long lasting relationships. Of course, the role will bring sales targets, account management and some level of pressure, but a hardworking, resilient character with the drive to succeed will have the opportunity to be extremely successful – both in job satisfaction and remuneration.
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] or call 0191 500 5656 and ask for Sam or Victoria.