Salary: £60,000-65,000 (per annum) + Car + Benefits
Sector: Building & Construction
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Jun 24, 2016
HEAD OF ENERGY SERVICES
Our Client are a leading Facilities Management company across Europe. Currently they are looking fo a Head of Energy Services to provide leadership and management of Energy Services by establishing and managing a centralised energy bureau (in house) and providing a coherent and focused approach to the provision of energy management services as part of the technical service offer.
Ensure latest guidance and legislation is advised to the business with an approach maximising opportunities for revenue generation and tying in customers to the business. Core aim is to have a self-funding profitable area of the business, to add-value and innovate with new and existing clients.
You will lead the energy management provision across the business. Manage and grow the central bureau function providing overarching energy services linked to our technical and asset management offering.
- Lead the energy management provision across the business.
- Identify and secure energy focused business opportunities to add-value to existing clients and drive revenue for the division.
- Manage the business in delivering a profitable P&L position.
- Build and manage a suitable supply-chain to deliver the services required throughout the client base.
- Further develop the energy management offering for customers and work with existing contracts to identify areas of energy consumption reduction.
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation and obligations that will impact both public and private sector clients, through industry best practice.
- Strong Energy Management Background.
- Experience of Managing or leading ESOS projects
- Extensive expereience within Business Development
- Experience in managing and growing a team
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Commerical awareness of the Energy industry.
- Previously worked as an Energy Manager or Energy Consultant.
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with us at [email protected]