Salary: £60,000-80,000 (per annum) + Car + Benefits
Sector: Building & Construction
Location: Basel, Bezirk Arlesheim, Basel-Landschaft
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Jun 30, 2016
EMEA Energy Manager – (£60,000 – £80,000)
We are currently working with a Global FM company within their Energy performance team. The main focus of the role is to drive the programme for management and reduction of the
client’s energy use across 25 key sites in Europe and APAC (21 in Europe and 4 in APAC).
Manage accuracy of energy data, provide energy management training to site teams, set and achieve energy performance targets, and liaise with the client to develop energy projects.
Develop and drive portfolio wide energy reduction strategy; including development of site energy management plans, training for 25 site energy champions, collecting and validating energy data, maintaining regular reports of consumption that help drive action and change across the client’s portfolio.
-Carry out a review of the current data collection, analysis and reporting methods in place and provide recommendations to the client for improvement – aim to achieve 80% data coverage
-Implement ISS data tools where applicable to provide automated reporting that updates regularly – present solutions to client
– Review current energy KPIs and set a new model to fit the energy reduction drive
Nominate site energy champions at 25 sites to work with to develop site level targets, identify operational savings and identify energy projects for capital investment
– Provide champions with training to highlight how to make no cost operational savings – linked to fundamental energy management such as switching lights off, plant run times, etc.
-Review previous energy surveys and suggested initiatives to collate into a project tracker – worthwhile projects to be presented to client for budget approval
-Identify buildings to implement the ISS Smart Building Diagnostics solution to fine tune control and provide continuous commissioning
– Build energy projects plan with ISS project manager – set annual targets and track performance
-Oversee data analysis and sign off quarterly reports (using client reporting tools) to highlight areas of focus and drive change. To include; benchmarking, top consumers, progress against targets and group carbon performance
-Promote success using regular comms on the account and also apply for external awards, public speaking, etc
-Regularly meet with client and global ISS team to identify further services ISS can offer such as renewable strategies, metering reviews, etc
-Meet annual energy performance goal set with client
- Good project and programme management skills
- Good Excel skills with ability to manipulate data and cut in different ways – experience using multiple data platforms for scrutiny of utility data
- Strategic approach with a focus on the bigger picture
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Energy survey/audit skills – preferably with relevant qualification
- Degree qualification 2.1 or better in an appropriate engineering/energy management degree
For More information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected]