Our client, an exciting technology start up, seek a skilled Energy Storage Project Engineer/ Project Manager to join their team in London. They are a growing company with a budding reputation in the market. They pride themselves on creating an environment where their employees feel valued and can progress their career.
- Project Management of a portfolio of energy storage projects
- Creation of detailed project plans and budgets
- Responsible for defining key deliverables and objectives with support of the lead engineers
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and contractors ensuring a high level of service
- Previous experience delivering power system engineering projects
- Experience working in the electrical industry preferably within a renewables or power generation organisation.
- A good appreciation and a solid understanding of energy storage and renewables technologies.
- Project management qualification desirable.
The salary for this role is £50,000 – £55,000 base. The role is located in London. If you are interested in learning more about the role and would like to be considered, then please send your CV immediately to Jordan Newton at McLean Ross.