Our client, an exciting technology start up working in the smart grid space, seeks a Planning & Strategy Manager to join their organisation. Reporting into the CFO, this role will take responsibility for leading on the ongoing development of our client’s emerging commercial and strategic plans.
It will also take responsibility for working on our client’s business and operating model projects. This is a pivotal role and involves collaborative interaction with Directors and senior managers from the Commercial team and the Technology team.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Lead and work with the whole organisation to develop plans, road maps, targets and KPIs for the next 18 months
- Support the CEO and CFO on equity raises in particular on the investment case (narrative and business case)
- Educate the whole business on sector, strategic and planning information
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strategy or Corporate Development experience in a commercial organisation
- Experience of leading the full planning cycle
- Experience of either the technology or energy sectors a distinct advantage
- Lots of initiative, used to owning and solving projects and issues independently without constant supervision
- Highly fact based and logical in approach and a critical thinker
- Able to cope with fluid and ambiguous information and situations
- Instinctively collaborative
The salary for this role is competitive with share options on offer. The role is based in London. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross if you are interested.