Salary: £60,000-65,000 (per annum) + Car + Benefits
Sector: Property & Housing
Location: London, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Aug 28, 2016
Our Client are one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies. Everything they do is shaped by their core values. Currently, they are looking to make a hire within their Energy Services Team. They have arguably the strongest Energy team across the FM sector. They provide an innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people. They offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and frontline public services.
The role is a key member of the Energy Services Senior Management Team where you will work with the Energy Services Director and leads for Energy Strategy, Energy Operations Centre (EOC), Energy Solutions and Energy Sales. The ideal candidate will need to lead the commercial structuring of our energy services proposals so that we can effectively manage our risk and maximise our return.
- Develop necessary commercial models & structures working with the Energy Sales lead.
- Identify, develop and manage third party financial relationships including understanding clearly the price points and overall competitiveness against technology and service types.
- Introduce the appropriate solution on a contract basis working closely with the Energy Sales lead
- Ensure that a robust sales development and approval review process is implemented and followed in-conjunction with the Energy Sales lead.
Knowledge skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical or functional discipline with proven experience in a similar sector role
- Appropriate professional membership desirable
- Substantial, quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role at this level
- Previous experience of dealing with complex contract arrangements
- Extensive experience in managing senior management grade staff
- Ability to develop innovative business propositions which reflect the changing market place including value-add to the business, cost savings and new business
- Experience of leading and managing businesses through periods of change and growth
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in the Energy Services sector, so if you believe that this position would be of interest , please get in touch on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected]