(6 Month Contract)
Salary: £150-250 (per day) + Benefits
Sector: Building & Construction
Location: London, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: ep 12, 2016
Energy Account Manager (6 Months Contract)
£150 -£250 per day
Our client are the Leading Energy Services team within Facilities Management. Due to winning new exciting clients, they are looking to hire a Contract Energy Manager for 6 months with the opportunity to go perm. Reporting into the Head of Energy Management for two separate accounts, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and then implementation of the energy strategy across the portfolios. This includes energy management, European legislative compliance and overseeing data management.
- Identify opportunities to reduce carbon emissions within clients’ property portfolios
- Calculate potential savings in terms of kWh, CO2 and cost
- Prepare business cases around identified opportunities
- Deliver on these opportunities through managing installations & behavioural changes
- Define and implement clients’ energy and carbon reduction strategies
- Assist clients to measure, monitor and report on energy consumption and carbon emissions
- To be able to Monitor and Verify savings post implementation
- Assist clients to meet their increasingly challenging compliance requirements, for example the Carbon Reduction Commitment, EU ETS and ESOS
- Ensure clients benefit from emerging opportunities, for example various demand response schemes and Electricity Demand Reduction Scheme
Skills Required = (Essential)
- Two or more years’ experience
- Experience working in Energy Management / Building Services consultancy
- Graduate qualification in an energy/engineering related subject
- Detailed knowledge of building services and how energy is used within a commercial building.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication. A second language would be beneficial.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Driving license and willingness to travel
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door for an excellent company in the strongest team in the industry.
For more information and to apply, please contact [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.