Sussex (Regional – South)
Our client are a Market leader in Energy Consultancy for the Public Sector in the UK. Over the past few years they have been regarded as one of the most profitable arms of the global conglermate in which they sit. Due to recent rapid growth and expansion plans across the South of the UK, they are looking appoint a new Senior member within their exciting Energy and Sustainability team.
Reporting to the Director of Environmental Solutions the Associate Director Energy Services will be the technical lead for energy and carbon management services. Main duties and responsibilities are listed below.
- To be the technical lead for all energy and carbon management services delivered by the team
- To work closely with the Energy & Carbon Manager to develop and deliver a range energy and carbon management services for clients
- To develop comprehensive and cost-effective carbon management strategies for clients and provide advice on funding options available
- Provide advice to clients on developing and maintaining cost-effective and energy efficient systems for building services such as on-site power generation, water, lighting, HVAC, lifts, and telecoms
- To develop business cases for investment in energy efficiency solutions and low-carbon technologies
- To undertake project work for clients to deliver measureable reductions in energy expenditure and CO2 emissions through building services improvements and alterations
- To support the Director of Environmental Services and other senior members of the team to identify, secure and deliver new consultancy business opportunities
- To act as the team’s knowledge leader for energy and carbon management solutions and technologies.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of working in energy management in complex facilities
- Chartered Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in senior energy management or consultancy role
- Detailed working knowledge of major energy using plant, equipment and systems, i.e. CHP/tri-generation, BMS, HVAC, lighting, HV and LV systems, etc
- Experience of working in commercial consultancy environment, ideally with proven track record in developing new business relationships
- An understanding of creative problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
For more information and to apply, please call 02074488596 or send your CV to [email protected]