£55,000 – £70,000
Our client, are driving their adaptation team and are driving hardware in the M2M space. Currently they are looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer to join their expanding business. Behind this business is some very influential and intelligent individuals looking to work with likeminded, entrepreneurial technology enthusiasts. With clients across the globe you’ll be exposed to a range of IoT. In particular they are focusing on enabling business within, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, Industrial IoT, Electronics and lighting, and retail.
- Support the implementation of projects that have been acquired by the sales team.
- Proactive project evaluation and development of solutions of the customer.
- Continuous evaluation of customer satisfaction in cooperation with major customers involved in the project.
- They develop success criteria (including ROI, adoption and business process impacts) and present it in a convincing way the customer
- In close cooperation with partners to ensure the delivery of a stable end-to-end solution
- Working closely related with internal sales, sales support and services. Communicating project status and measurable success criteria
- Implementation of the objectives pursued
- Quickly understand the company’s technology stack, products and client portfolio in order to drive and manage pre-sales activity
• Provide analysis of customers’ existing solutions
• Demonstrate and sell a deep technical understanding of the product/s in question
• Be a strong communicator and have experiencing engaging with senior members
• Feedback and work closely with development and product management teams
• Strong cellular knowledge, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, Wireless topology, Sim GSM, infrastructure and cellular architecture
• Gather requirements, analyse and producer proof of concepts (cradle to grave lifecycle delivery)
• Quickly establish the customers’ business drivers and be able to tailor saleable solutions
• Demonstrate experience of building strong relationships across sales, technical, development and operations
• Provide technical support to customers and partners.
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.