£65,000 – £75,000 plus Benefits
Our client are a global success story in Lighting Control. They have plans to add new Smart City/Internet of Things (IoT) applications they now have a new position for the VP of Product Management.
The Principal Systems Architecture Engineer develops and drives the product strategy, obtains and tracks company commitments up to successful customer delivery.
The role will work alongside IoT/Smart Sales to provide quality customer commitments and Developments to control delivery and manage churn.The Architecture will support product management in preparing effort estimates and proposing potential phasing and priorities for new offers and features and will then support the development teams in their implementation up to successful customer launch.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end-to-end system architecture design.
- Definition of the functional split across the different products and relative message flows.
- Defining the high-level requirements for the end-to-end systems and for each component product.
- Coordinating the technical design interface with partners.
- Systems analysis, design of end-to-end systems
- High-level requirements (HLRs)
- Statements of compliance (SoCs) against standards
- E2E features design with partners
- Interface specification and alignment
- Support to customer presentations and workshops
- Bids & proposals support
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in end-to-end system designs in IoT / Telecom / Internet / IT arena with demonstrable capacity to design a solution against a customer problem statement
- In deep technical knowledge in similar lighting industries
- Fast-learner capability to gain detailed knowledge of company products and applications
- In deep knowledge of the typical development process, with structured black-box requirements definition and their traceability (ISO/TLS)
- Qualified to degree level
- Experience of writing tenders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience of presenting to senior customers
- Ability to put together excellent presentations
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Able to work independently without direction
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective team working
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- Highly organised
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Prior experience in outdoor lighting or controls /monitoring networks For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies within IoT and Smart Infrastructure.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.