O&M – UK Lead
Midlands (with UK and Europe travel)
Up to £74,000 + car allowance + excellent benefits
We are working with a global leader within the Energy sector. Their Decentralised Energy division is continuing to grow in the UK, working on major projects with clients from industrial, NHS and community sectors. They are now seeking an experienced O&M Manager to take the lead in the UK, working on a portfolio of commercial heat and power installations and Solar PV, including biomass, CHP, gas boiler and steam boiler sites.
Within this role you will:
- Lead 10 – 20 O&M staff, ensuring they meet P&L targets.
- Act as a single point of contact for O&M UK, managing the team’s relationship with Global O&M and UK teams.
- Ensure quality and HSSE standards are maintained at all times across our UK operation.
- Risk management of existing and future contracts with up to 25 years contract time.
- Be responsible of O&M Works following the local law procedures.
- Manage relations between O&M and Sales, Project Management, SHE, Procurement, HR, IT, Finance for delivery of new business.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Extensive experience of Energy related industries (EG- Environment, CHP, Steam, Biomass Gas Engines, etc).
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships
- Demonstrated execution, delivering on commitments, proven track record of overcoming obstacles
- Experience in Portfolio Management and Contract negotiation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in a critical role. To find out more information, please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected]