Salary: £80,000 – £100,000 base, £7,800 car allowance/company car, bonus & excellent benefits
Our client, a global energy and utility supplier, seeks a Head of Energy Consumption to join their team. The role is designed to control and govern the policy, process and primary operational activity to ensure accurate volumetric and financial reconciliation of consumption of energy with the industry and customer accounts.
Within this role you will co-ordinate and control the accounting of consumption with the industry, against billed volumes and rates for all energy consumed within UK Business. You must provide a support service to SME Energy in addition to I&C such that the total consumption issues faced by UK Business are addressed.
We are looking for someone who has experience of managing complex computerised systems and high volumes of data in a time critical environment. You must have experience of managing business customer relationships with organisations with multiple points of contact (functions) and a proven track record of effectively managing through non-reporting teams.
In addition, you will have the following competencies:
- Understanding of UK energy markets and energy related data elements
- Understanding of B2B service delivery and operation to SLA and contractual provisions
- Understanding of the role of brokers / validators within the UK energy market
- Deep understanding of technical aspects of energy, especially the Half Hourly and Flex markets to be competent to interface with Customers and brokers
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements that govern a supply business
Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on [email protected] for more information.