South UK – Regional
Up to £90,000 Plus Benefits + Share Options
Currently we are working with one of the fastest growing Energy Technology Start Up companies in the UK. Our client, a leading Energy Efficiency/Technology company, is looking for someone to cover the planning and development of their products, help shape and sell propositions, delivering solutions giving real benefits to their clients and customers. You’ll join the energy service solutions team that is at the forefront of balancing demand, generation and storage.
They are an ambitious new technology company at the forefront of the energy revolution. They believe in a future where electricity is cheaper, greener, and more reliable compared to today. We are building a technology platform that cleverly manages small scale generation, demand, and storage to; reduce network costs, enable more green generation and ensure electricity is always available for their customers. The role will report into the Sales and Marketing Director (when appointed) and will be part of the senior management group.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- The Solution Manager is the customer’s expert reference point for their solution
- Requires the implementation of predefined and specific solutions following in depth consultation with customer on their business and technical requirements
- Focusing on pre sales and direct customer engagement with the ability to understand customer needs and present the product, applications and services in the form of a solution
- Provide full technical sales support for the sales team in developing existing and new accounts whilst driving the technical definition of new propositions to the customer
- The individual should have a consultative selling background and be able to adequately identify opportunity within the customer environment to leverage their portfolio of hardware, optimisation and service solutions
- Leadership and management experience.
- Smart Grid Solutions experience.
- Existing experience in the solution selling and delivery of Energy Solutions to the utility, commercial enterprise and renewable energy sectors
- Extensive solution selling and or creation experience in either the technology, energy or similar industry
- Good working knowledge of energy efficiency solutions and the use of Smart Grid applications including the value proposition towards clients is preferable
- At least three years of professional experience with technical system solutions in a business-to-business environment. This includes making presentations, and other types of public speaking. The ability to comprehend complex customer needs and specifications and envision how their solutions meet those needs is a must.
- Relevant Degree
For more information and to apply, please drop your CV over to [email protected] or call him on 02074488599. – See more at: https://www.mcleanross.com/job/head-of-smart-grid-solutions-jobid-hogs#sthash.7qu9DLPb.dpuf