Up to £50,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance
We are working with an Internationally recognised Energy Services company who are expanding their Southern region due to continued growth and projects. They are seeking a Development Manager to join within a senior capacity and work with the Commercial, Legal and Financial departments.
The projects which you acquire will be focused around CHP and District Heating. Therefore it is critical that you have knowledge and experience around this field.
- Identification of new connection potential for existing schemes, followed by project management so as to achieve a timely contract closure.
- Maintaining the relationship with existing heat customers, including communications and marketing in support of this.
- Undertake sales presentations, explaining typical commercial delivery models and present case studies to ensure potential clients understand the capabilities of the Company.
- Gather and accurately record information from potential clients or their representatives about their development pipeline of a particular project.
- Manage relationships effectively with all internal stakeholders – Projects, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
- Manage effectively any staff reporting in to them – including Development Analysts who develop energy and financial models and provide technical assistance.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Karam Kang on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected].