Up to £60,000
Our client are a leading Energy & Utilities consultancy. An area within their multi-award-winning organisation, are expanding their Metering team. The Head of Strategy is looking to secure an Energy Strategy Consultant, with an extensive background within Settlements and Billing.
The team you will be involved with deal with clients ranging from multinational energy giants to small, local suppliers – every niche of the energy industry. The role will be covering the London Portfolio. The main duties are outlined below.
- Provide expert advice on design issues and change assessment for the Code, Code Subsidiary documents and supporting systems, Capacity Market Regulations and Rules, and Contracts for Difference.
- Conduct tasks and analysis and contribute to business projects and process improvement initiatives. Be able to demonstrate a well-developed skill in writing both technical and analytical reports;
- Carry out ongoing operational or support processes to both customers and the team, maintain local working Instructions (LWIs) and produce papers for the Panel and its sub-committees;
- Provide expert advice and guidance on operational issues for internal and external customers and provide support to the Panel, and its committees, and Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC)/Electricity Settlement Company (ESC)
- Preferred candidates should have experience in operational metering, ideally in High Voltage and Low Voltage Metering Systems
- Preferred candidates should be educated to degree level in a technical or mathematical discipline or any other discipline that demonstrates strong written and analytical skills.
- Have a detailed understanding of operational metering;
- Be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of metering;
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills;
- Be comfortable and proficient in giving presentations within a formal environment;
Our Client are the market leader. The start of 2017 is one of the most exciting times they have had as a business and would be a wonderful time to get your foot in the door. For more information and to apply, please contact us on 02074488599 or send your CV to [email protected]