Our client, a leading energy and utility management consultancy, are hiring for all levels from Consultant to Principal Consultant across the UK.
In terms of specific experience / knowledge they are looking for:
- Strong energy retail knowledge (i.e. 10 years working at an energy retailer)
- Detailed knowledge of operational processes
- Detailed understanding of customer journey process (i.e. meter to bank)
- Understanding of supplier obligations and regulatory frameworks
- Experience of new company set up / market entry
- Smart Metering knowledge (i.e. in depth knowledge of smart metering including processes, obligations, roll-out and implementation, product selection and procurement, DCC interface, supplier obligations etc.).
In terms of core skills they are looking for:
- Excellent presentation and written skills (including technical / board level report writing)
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Problem solving skills (i.e. able to apply knowledge and experience to solve a client’s problems)
- Analytical skills
- Structured approach
- Project management
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Networking and relationship building
The roles are home based with regular travel to client sites. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross if you are interested.