Locations: UK Wide
Salary – Max £50,000
Our client is a multiple award winning Utility company with arguably the largest and most prestigious contact book across the UK. With Services, including Metering, Smart, Settlements and Electricity supply, they have become a market leader. In these exciting times and newly generated business, they are looking to expand in office locations across the UK.
Their most important area for growth is within their Energy Data, Meter Data and Settlements team. Of which, they are looking to hire a Metering and Settlements Manager.
- To be recognised as, a “subject matter expert” (SME) on metering requirements in the BSC and EMR.
- Deliver the EMR, CVA and SVA Metering Service.
- Provide support and expert advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice on design issues and change assessment for the Code, Code Subsidiary documents and supporting systems, Capacity Market Regulations and Rules, and Contracts for Difference.
- Conduct tasks and analysis and contribute to business projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Be able to demonstrate a well-developed skill in writing both technical and analytical reports.
- Instructions (LWIs) and produce papers for the Panel and its sub-committees.
Skills + Experience Requirements
- Preferred candidates should have experience in operational metering, ideally in High Voltage and Low Voltage Metering Systems.
- Preferred candidates should be educated to degree level in a technical or mathematical discipline or any other discipline that demonstrates strong written and analytical skills.
- Have a detailed understanding of operational metering.
- Be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of metering.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- A high level of personal integrity, professionalism, excellence and aligning yourself with company values.
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us today on 02074488599.