Up to £45,000 + benefits
We are working with a leader in the Energy sector who are undergoing exciting growth plans in 2017. One of their key hires is for a Commercial Manager where you will be required to provide commercial & legal support to the development of new business as well as legal assistance post contract execution.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Carry out risk analysis of third party terms and conditions to assess risks/implications of key clauses
- Identify potential commercial & legal risks and minimise risks and minimise these
- Negotiate with clients / customers on commercial & legal issues, drafting and re-drafting of contract clauses where applicable
- To provide projects and operations with full commercial support in execution of all projects
- Create, draft and execute ‘back to back’ subcontracts for large projects
- Assist projects and operations with general contractual/commercial queries post contract signature
Ideally you will:
- Have experience within the construction or energy sector and a sound knowledge of industry standard contracts (e.g. MF/1/NEC/JCT etc.).
- Have an excellent understanding of commercial contracts
- Show that you have a proven track record of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake analysis
- Hold Degree level qualification in law/business (Preferable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader during a period of growth. To find out more, please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected]