£25,000 plus Benefits
Our client are a leading and multi awarding winning FM and Construction company. With offices all over the Globe, they are currently looking to expand their offering on the South Coast.
They require a Senior Data Co-ordinator for their The Data Management Team. Ensuring the Building Services Maintenance for the clients commercial sites are effectively maintained, including assets, locations and response plans, such that accurate planning and planned preventative maintenance are undertaken.
* Project Manage – Track progress of ongoing works within the team ensuring workloads are prioritised to match the clients request
* Supervise work of all subordinates, coordinating all activities through planning, ensuring even workload distribution to achieve time critical deadlines, capturing all team activities completed and reporting back to the Manager
* Monitor and validate the quality of all data submissions of the Data Team
* Assist in producing operating processes, work flows and CMMS controlled documentation. Recommend policies to develop and revise working procedures.
* Advise line manager of any non-compliance to quality standards
* Support the Data Manager with transition activities to mobilise new customers into the National Service Centre environment including data gathering and deployment plans in co-operation with Integrated Solutions, Project Management and Operational Teams.
Skills and Experience:
* Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar Data Management role
* Experience of managing complex databases
* Experience of developing and integrating multiple data management systems
* Previous experience within an Engineering, Technical or Facilities Management Administrative type role is required.
* Fast accurate administration skills within databases and MS Excel
* Adopts a thorough approach and strives for a high level of accuracy
* Able to provide a significant level of technical input & identify system improvements
* Ability to work with a number of different systems consecutively
For more information and to apply for this exciting company with great Career Progression, and be a part of their growth across their Building and Construction Unit, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.