Industry: Energy Technology
Salary: Up to £68,000 DOE
McLean Ross are partnered with an ambitious smart grid technology start-up who are expanding their commercial offering by hiring a Marketing Manager whose main purpose is to create revenue and profit by delivering compelling solutions for their customers and partners.
The position is a critical position for the business as it is expected that the Marketing Manager will increase brand awareness and visibility of the organisation and also ensure the commercial team has access to relevant and impressive marketing material to share external with prospective customers. Furthermore responsibilities can include;
- Managing the brand by increasing awareness of the business.
- Supporting the commercial team to increase lead generation.
- Effective use of marketing communications to support business development campaigns.
- Review and develop key marketing channels.
- Create key marketing materials which can include brochures, case studies, and presentation materials.
- Measuring, monitoring and improve the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Ensuring consistent message across all points of contact.
- Managing the businesses online and social media presence.
- You will be educated to a Degree level, preferably in Marketing or similar qualification.
- B2B strategic Marketing experience within an energy environment.
- Experience within taking an early stage start-up to the next level.
- You will be a strategic thinker and planner who is capable of managing agency relationships.
- Strong personality which means you will be comfortable challenging senior stakeholders as well as being challenged.
- The ability to create powerful written content as well as a strong attention to detail.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call discuss other opportunities within the space.