£90,000 – £105,000
My current client is an IoT powerhouse, using some of the most advanced web based data science techniques to optimise their company from customer insight to warehouse operations.
- Constant optimisation of Machine Learning models and algorithms.
- You will be the key individual responsible for relaying and implementing online market strategy in order to increase sales, create products of efficiency and improve the effectiveness of sales.
- There will be an intimate relationship between the stakeholders and yourself; a relationship where you will translate raw data into business strategy.
- You will engage with raw data in order to up-sell the company’s products through their online portal, this will involve the creation of recommender systems, machine learning for personalisation and forecast modelling to predict the most valuable customers.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM degree
- You will have significant experience in Python, R and SQL
- You may also have experience in big data tools, specifically Hadoop and Spark
- Strong communication and consulting skills are a must
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] .com. James specialises in placing Data Scientists/Data Analysts into the Energy and Utilities sector. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to drop him an email to discuss other opportunities within the space.