Contract – £400 per day
Our client is a fast-growing Silicon Valley cleantech company providing end-to-end wireless smart-grid solutions to utilities worldwide. Using advanced wireless networking technologies, their solutions help utilities to integrate renewable energy into the grid, make the grid more reliable, and give consumers more control over energy consumption. They are currently hiring a Business Analyst who will report to the Director of Systems Integration. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing professional services as a key member of the solution delivery team.
They are seeking Business Analysts with relevant skills and experience to join our team. The requirement is for a person highly skilled in understanding the needs of a business, mapping processes and defining requirements for technology enabled change.
Skills and Experience
- You will be involved in, have an understanding of, or awareness of the Smart Metering Implementation Programme
- The ideal candidate will have worked in an IT systems development and deployment environment.
- You will have experience in the energy sector including a sound understanding of the processes used by domestic energy supply companies throughout the customer lifecycle, from first lead generation through to end of service
- Be familiar with common industry data flows for domestic energy supply and management
- Have proven capability to collate requirements and business processes using a variety of sources e.g. via stakeholder groups, interviews, workshops and published material
- Have excellent analytical skills – be able to identify appropriate options and solutions that satisfy the needs of the business, including identifying alternatives and evaluating these.
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with us by sending your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599