Job Title: Smart Metering – Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Our client are a leading European energy supplier. After winning numerous awards and rapid growth throughout Europe, they are looking to develop their UK offering. Currently they are in the process of seeking a Project Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the SMART Programme team, reporting directly to our Head of Smart. The main purpose of the role is to enable the successful delivery of the SMART Programme, deploying Smart metering technology to all of our customers’ homes and businesses across the UK.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of one or more projects under the SMART Metering Programme
- Coordinate SMART Metering activities across multiple key stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for individual projects and initiatives throughout the end to end process of the SMART metering scheme.
- Supporting with the execution and delivery of the project, by working closely with key business areas.
- Ensure that the projects scope and deliverables are clearly defined.
- Help identify continuous business improvements throughout the roll out of the SMART programme.
- Support with producing accurate MI on the performance of the project and compile presentations on the projects progress and problems and solutions.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to implement risk control frameworks
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the businesses SMART operating model, ensuring best practice is maintained.
- Previous experience in a Project Management role or PMO function is paramount.
- Strong technical understanding of Smart metering.
- Previous experience within the energy industry.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the key regulatory drivers of Smart Metering.
- Exhibit a good understanding of project management methodologies and documentation.
- Advanced MS Office user.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
For more information and to apply for this exciting oppotortunity to work for arguably the fastest growing Energy Consultancy in the UK and Europe, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 0207 448 8599