South East, UK
Up to £85,000 + benefits
I am working with a global facilities services company who are expanding their senior division. One of the key roles they are looking to fill is a Head of Asset Management.
This role will provide the strategic and tactical delivery of Asset Management Philosophy across their UK business. You will provide key areas of guidance to the UK and wider Global team, in the provision of hard services Asset Management as well as providing suitable opportunities for the delivery of Sort Service Asset Management.
Within this role you will:
- Raise awareness throughout the UK accounts of the technical team, through delivery of SME functional network. Covering Asset Management strategy and tactical delivery.
- Working with the UK Account Directors and Managers provide expert strategic support to ensure that their accounts are in line with the above documents. Such that, the Technical Team are seen throughout UK as the go to subject matter experts for technical, asset management and compliance solutions.
- Ensure the account technical teams’ are supported well by the right level of Asset Management delivery. Provide functional feedback to the managing Director network through the Technical structure, identifying compliance and consistent delivery.
- Contribute to plans and strategies for the development of their global critical environment and asset management standards and working practices.
- Provide Business engagement around PAS55 and ISO55001 to the business enabling clear development of business strategy in this area.
Ideally you will have:
- Great knowledge of building services, Asset Management Engagement in Hard Services Environment.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all Asset Management Philosophys, covering Standard operating / SFG20 to full Life Cycle Management. PAS55 ISO55001.
- At least 10 years’ experience of managing a multi-discipline service to complex facilities incorporating maintenance and engineering services.
- Extensive PMO engagement experience, able to provide end to end engagement and delivery. Demonstrable track record of achievement in client-facing roles.
- The ability to demonstrate experience of co-coordinating and managing technical services and good awareness of H & S issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in a continued period of growth.
Please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected] for further information.