€25,000 – €35,000
Our innovative telecommunications client is looking for outstanding PhD candidates who have a passion for data science to have a ground breaking effect on innovation within IoT technologies across the market. This role would give you exposure to the best commercial technologies and would allow you to develop your skills at a multi-national business. You will be liasing with senior management/C-suite, so excellent communicational skills are necessary.
- MUST be fully PhD Qualified in a related field (Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Operational research).
- MUST have studied/researched within a network related field (i.e. Telecommunications, Energy, Water, Transportation)
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Knowledge on a range of analytical techniques (e.g. Supervised and Un-supervised machine learning techniques, statistical analysis, pattern detection to name a few)
- Experience using Python/R
- Your knowledge of SQL for processing data.
- Cloud such as AWS/Azure.
- Database systems (Hadoop)
- Deep understanding of data wrangling techniques.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] .com. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to drop him an email to discuss other opportunities within the space – See more at: https://www.mcleanross.com/job/entry-level-data-scientist-jobid-jh382#sthash.xQgQ26r4.dpuf