Up to £50,000 + benefits (depending on experience)
An opportunity has arisen to work with a global leading Energy company in their Engineering/ Design team based in London. They specialise within Decentralised Energy, specifically District Heating and CHP projects.
You will work with Lead Engineers on the design of Energy Centres in and around London. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team of highly skilled Engineers on major projects. As the client has a large portfolio of work, there are aggressive growth plans and the opportunity to progress your career.
Requirements for this role:
- A keen interest in combined heat and power (CHP) installations, district energy networks and energy saving technology.
- An interest in fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, energy transfer and stress analysis.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a relavant field or similar role.
- BEng / BSc Mechanical Engineering Degree (or similar, minimum of a 2:1 standard).
- Full 3D modelling and detailed design of energy centre, CHP, boiler, chiller and district heating network installations in 3D AutoCAD & CADWorx Plant Professional.
To speak about this opportunity in more detail, please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected]