Our client, a brand new business water supplier, seeks a Head of Public Sector to join their team.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of strategic customers in Scotland and England to achieve agreed water retail margin retention and value added revenue growth targets
- Developing, managing, leading and inspiring the Account Management team in delivering the agreed commercial strategy targets, in particular ensuring that all Key Customers contracts are renewed
- Taking responsibility for managing and developing the expertise and knowledge of the Account Management team, taking responsibility for personal development and learning
- Responsible for the successful on boarding of new Customers from the retail business development team
- Maintaining the integrity of the portfolio of customers’ data, contract administration adherence, payment performance, debt management and effective query resolution.
The successful candidate will come from the Utilities industry and have public sector experience. The salary for the role is £55,000 – £65,000 base with a £5,000 car allowance on top. With the advent of deregulation, this is an excellent time to be part of the water industry. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross if you are interested!