6 months Rolling Contract
Our client is a leading energy supplier in Ireland. With over 1.5 million customers in both the Republic and Northern Ireland and an annual turnover in excess of €2bn. They are looking to enter the residential energy market across England, Scotland and Wales. Delivering a digital first approach, their business will focus on building innovative energy products and smart metering services for their customers.
Due to this, they are looking to secure a Settlements Manager (SME) to cover the UK portfolio. The main responsibilities are covered below.
– Settlements Manager role will oversee a team of Analysts
– Responsible for strategically planning the organisation of the department.
– Reconciliation of industry invoices
– Reduction of Imbalance & Revenue Leakage Losses
– Data analysis, root cause analysis
– Management reporting
– Complex query resolution
– Managing working relationships including key third parties
– Acting as ‘subject matter expert
Experience and Skills Desired
– 5+ years’ experience of working in the GB energy or utilities sector.
– Retail market knowledge in energy or an equivalent sector
– Deep understanding of industry process & factors including settlement process
– Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
– Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
– Detailed knowledge of Electricity Settlements flows
– Knowledge of gas supply industry and settlements processes
– Exceptional IT skills including Advanced Excel and working with databases
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in contact with us by sending your CV to [email protected] or call us today on 02074488599