£55000 – £65000
Our client are an international leading energy company, who are entering the residential energy market across England, Scotland and Wales. Delivering a digital first approach, the business will focus on building innovative energy products and services for their customers.
Initially they wish to recruit an experienced Residential Strategy Manager to handle all aspects of customer acquisition, retention and other strategy campaigns for the GB Supply Business.
- Ownership of our customer numbers, sales channels, cost of customer acquisition, cost of customer retention and profitability of individual products.
- Responsible for the design and development of innovative energy products, tariffs and services stemming from market trends and customer insights.
- Deciding target markets for relevant products through analytics and other data to assist in the achievement of targets.
- Managing analytics specialists to set KPI’s and develop market insight using data from multiple sources
- Liaising with the Regulation Manager to ensure all products and services meet regulatory requirements.
- Leading the business in relation to driving innovation and delivering new product / service offerings to the GB market.
- Managing the trialling of new products and the monitoring of results to assess success rates for future campaigns.
- With support from pricing analysts, oversee pricing of products and services including discounting, customer incentives, execution and governance.
- Full lifecycle product management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years energy retail market knowledge or equivalent
- Substantial knowledge and experience of the GB energy retail sector is essential
- Understanding of energy consumer trends and competitive landscape
- Knowledge of the commercial costs and drivers related to energy pricing in GB
- Proven analytical track record
- Experience of working in high-performing teams and engaging multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Track record of delivering projects, presentations, or reports for senior management
- Strong analytical, numerical and strategic problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and implement innovative solutions to complex challenges
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of business drivers
For more information and to apply for this excited opportunity, please drop us a call on 02074488599 or email us your CV to [email protected]