£50,000 – £65,000
Our client are an established Utility Company who provide consultancy services and procurement opportunities within the Energy Market. They specialise in business energy purchasing for businesses of all sizes and have a strong reputation for pioneering successful procurement products in the energy markets across a wide range of organisations.
We currently have a vacancy for a permanent Senior Utilities Data Manager to join our Senior Management Team to Lead and manage customer data strategies by ensuring the data is maximising sales performance. Please see below for more information
- Lead and manage customer data strategies by ensuring the data is maximising sales performance.
- Work closely with Chief Commercial Officers and Chief Marketing Officer to shape and influence future marketing campaigns across the business with robust data.
- Effectively manage the external supplier of customer / prospect data bases.
- Effectively manage a small team while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
- Use a broad range of analytical techniques to find innovative technical solutions to existing and future business problems.
- Influence and inform the database elements of a robust business continuity plan.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work within a high volume and specialist, professional sales environment.
- Well-developed influencing & negotiating skills. Is able to use skill and data to influence senior colleagues and third parties with potentially conflicting viewpoints.
- Commercial acumen to drive profitable growth.
- Broad range of analytical techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience of working with customer / prospect data and deploying it to maximise sales and marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in maximising output of 3rd party providers.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledgeable, able to show good judgement on and keeps up to date with digital advancements.
- Excellent commercial experience.
- Excellent understanding of information security and regulations in relation to data issues.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.