Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for a back office analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will involve processing any issues generated by ‘front office’ and communicating with team members to reach a timely solution.
- Managing a large portfolio of customer bills, keeping on top of all invoicing and meter queries
- Communicating with front office counterparts to identify any discrepancies in customer accounts; the efficient rectification of any such issues
- Analysis of large data sets with regard to metering and billing issues
- Ability to stick to strict time constraints, good organisational skills are essential
- A good understanding of the energies billing sector and how all actors within the company interact with each other
- Good communicative skills with a strong handle of written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A well organised individual who is able to work quickly and efficiently through any problems that present themselves
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599