Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for a back office of direct debit analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. As the billings team expands, our client require someone who’s role will involve keeping up-to-date with direct debit payments and keeping in constant contact with back office to ensure the payment process runs smoothly.
- Management of direct debit payment service
- Continual monitoring of payment process, chasing up any discrepancies
- Communication with billings back office to ensure an efficient and accurate payment process
- Some experience working within the energy/ utilities sector, some understanding of the billings and settlements process and its connection to metering
- Computer and internet proficiency
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good communicative skills and a strong handle of written and spoken English
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599