Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for a development and maintenance analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will involve overseeing the billings online system, monitoring any problems and upgrading the system as the industry evolves.
- Overall maintenance of the billings database
- Updating the system as is necessary and fixing any billing system bugs
- Communicating with metering and billing analysts to ensure the system remains up-to-date with the needs of all parties using it
- Day-to-day liaison with other analysts to monitor progress and assist in the production of system reports internally
- At least 5 years’ experience in the energy sector, with extensive knowledge of the billings process and the actors involved
- Knowledge of the billings database system and a basic understanding of electrical equipment, and how this can fail
- A good handle on written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate problems clearly and concisely to team members
- Self-autonomous and well organised
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599