Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing and metering department and, as such, are looking for an analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will involve monitoring and continually reporting to the industry overheads on the efficiency of the company’s supply, particularly monitoring any anomalies.
- Continual monitoring of energy consumption in order to identify any potential wastage and theft within the business
- Monthly reports of efficiency to the industry
- Guaranteeing the cohesion of data across all departments to ensure the timely identification of any anomalous consumption
- Efficient and accurate estimations to keep costs low and customer satisfaction high
- At least 3 years’ experience in the energy sector with good knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Energy analytics and theft monitoring
- Meter reading analytics
- Third party energy sector relations
- Working as part of a dynamic team
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual
- Experience liaising with clients, with a strong handle of written and spoken English
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599