Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing and metering department and, as such, are looking for a meter quality analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will be centred on the verification of meter-readings and adjusting the estimation of annual consumption (EAC) to align with real consumption.
- Overseeing the verification of meter information
- Working with the larger team of analysts to ensure cohesion
- Making annual consumption approximations in order to estimate clients’ annual invoices
- Adjusting yearly invoices according to real consumption
- At least 3 years’ experience in the energy sector with good knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Meter reading analysis
- Meter reading estimations
- Handling of large data sets
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual
- A strong handle of written and spoken English
- Highly numerate and ability to work efficiently whilst coordinating with a large team
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599