Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for a priority service register assistant to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will involve liaising within the company, as well as in the industry to identify and understand changes in the market that may impact ‘vulnerable customers’.
- Communication throughout the company with regards to shifts in market operations
- Interaction with leading industry specialists
- Understanding the billings process within the company, so that the impact of changes can be fully understood and assessed
- Experience in the energy sector, preferably with some involvement in billings/ settlements
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual
- Organisational skills with a strong handle of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of the energy industry and measured judgement skills
- Commercially driven
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599