Energy and Utilities
Our client are a leading global provider of innovative energy solutions who strive to supply their customers with low cost energy options whilst investing ever more resources into renewables. In order to maintain their stature within the UK energy market, our client rely heavily on their commodity optimisation department to provide coherent links between the range of markets with which the client is involved. This is an opportunity to join a major UK energy provider and become a key member of their diverse team.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role involves managing the company’s commodity position across a range of markets and ensuring their seamless integration. As well as this, the role will involve the development and implementation of commodity hedging strategies across the organisation.
- Overseeing the commodity optimisation department within the company and managing the company’s position within the UK market
- Developing and implementing commodity hedging strategies across the organisation in assets and sales, with particular emphasis in renewables and CHP
- Leading a growing team, using ETRM systems and other programmes and ensuring these skills are present across your team
- Proven academic capability, preferably at a graduate level in an economic, numerate or scientific context
- Experience in the energy sector, with an understanding of the energy wholesale market and commercial analytics
- Highly organised and able to work methodically and accurately under pressure
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599