Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing and metering department and, as such, are looking for a dispute meter readings analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will be centred on liaising with past and future suppliers to collate readings and create an accurate bill for clients.
- Management of switch-in and switch-out movements in order to align meter data
- Working with a larger team of analysts to ensure cohesion
- Adhering to external regulations and working with third party providers to ensure the best service
- Report writing to support meter-adjustment recommendations
- At least 2 years’ experience in the energy sector with good knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Switch-in and switch-out meter adjustments
- Meter reading analytics
- Handling of large data sets
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual
- Experience liaising with clients, with a strong handle of written and spoken English
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599