£40,000 – £50,000
Our client are an experienced economic consultancy committed to providing succinct, honest advise to companies who want to make sensible business decisions in an ever changing global market. With years of experience in over 50 countries, our client are dedicated to translating complex economic principles into practical advice across a range of industries. In order to deliver economic recommendations in the energy sector, they are looking for an energy consultant to join their team.
We are looking for an individual with a background in applied economics as well as experience within the energy sector. The role requires a candidate with a strong handle on economic theory, who is able to translate this into clear, commercial advice for a range of firms within the energy sector.
- Economic analysis of business figures; translating this into clear advice that is perfectly tailored to the clients’ needs
- Dealing with large data sets
- Liaising with a range of clients across the public and energy sectors in order to understand their specific needs
- Keeping up to date with industry regulations
- A strong economic background with a BSc in economics (or higher)
- 3-5 years’ experience within a public authority, consultancy or energy industry; knowledge of the utilities sector is preferable
- Ability to apply complex economic tools
- Excellent communicative skills in order to translate specialised terms into concise advice
- The ability to build strong working relationships
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599