Industry: Energy Supply
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus Excellent Package
Our client are an expanding global leader in energy consultancy, specifically interested in creating tailor-made business strategies to reduce energy costs for their clients. Since being founded, our client have cemented their position within the industry, and as their business continues to grow they are looking for a passionate, pragmatic individual to become a strategic account manager. The role will involve manging and maintaining customer relationships, delivering considered business solutions in a timely, cost-effective manner to the highest quality.
- Managing a number of key client accounts, responsible for all aspects of these accounts including communicating with the clients
- Responsible for gaining new accounts
- Communicate well with functional leaders and senior managers, monitoring progress and identifying key areas of improvement, as well as new potential clients
- Assist with a variety of queries, investigating customer complaints and dealing with them efficiently and fully
- Keep well informed with matters to do with key accounts, striving to continue to grow the business and drive costs down
- At least 5 years’ experience within the utility industry, with experience in customer service and account and/ or project management
- Well organised with excellent communicative skills- both written and verbal
- Good level of computer literacy skills, numerate to the extent that the candidate has a good understanding of energy purchasing markets and budget management
- Ability to present and negotiate well
- The candidate must be self-autonomous and motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Full, valid driving license
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.